If you ever forget the password to access your selling account…
It is really simple to regain access to Seller Central when you actually forget the password for your account. All you have to do is click the "Forgot your password?" link that shows up under the Seller Central "Sign in" button:
You can also use the link below to reset the password for your Seller Central account:
Then you will be prompted to enter the email address associated with your selling account. Just enter the email address and click "Continue." You should then see a message that says we've sent an e-mail to the address you entered. The email message will have a link to a page where you can easily create a new password.
Note: We encourage you to use our self-service password reset functionality. It will allow you to restore your account access immediately.
Additionally, if you still have access to your account, but you want to change your password, you can change it quickly by logging in to your account and following these steps:
1. Click "Your Account" at the top of our Welcome page.
2. In the Account Settings section, under the heading Personal Information, select "Change your name, e-mail address, or password."
3. Enter your *old* e-mail address and password to sign in.
4. On the next page, enter your old password in the "Old password" box, and enter your new password in both the "New password" and "Re-enter password" boxes.
5. Click the Save Changes button.