Starting Off on the Right Foot
The most common question we receive is: “Where do I begin?” Here are some good steps to help you get started:
- Provide the business name that will be displayed on Amazon.com so that they remember your company.
- Make sure your business contact information is current (e-mail & phone number if available) so that we may contact you, if necessary.
- Keep credit card and bank account information current for payments and settlements.
- Provide shipping and returns policies to help build buyer trust.
- Only enter company info specific to how you manage your business on Amazon.com.
- Choose shipping rate settings so buyers know what your shipping costs.