As a seller on Amazon, you have a lot going on during the holidays. Save yourself unnecessary future headaches by making sure the information on your seller account is current:
- Make sure your e-mail contact information is up-to-date.
- Confirm that Amazon e-mail is not being filtered as spam by your e-mail program or ISP.
- Ensure your Seller Account Information is current, including your credit card and bank account numbers.
- Verify that your Store Settings are up-to-date and post a customer service phone number if possible.
- Be sure to follow policy by not displaying any portion or version of your URL (e.g.: .com, dot com, .net, etc.) anywhere on Amazon.
Learn more about settings and our selling and item policies.