Have you entered the information for a valid U.S. bank checking account into your seller account?
Amazon transfers funds from your sales directly to the bank account you specify in your seller account. If you enter your checking account information too late (less than 24 hours before your first scheduled disbursement) it can delay getting your funds for another 14 days. We suggest entering it in when you first set up your account, or before you list your first item.
How and when do I get paid?
After you first register to sell on Amazon, we let the funds from your sales accumulate for the first 14 days. At the end of this time, we settle your account – i.e., subtract our fees and shuffle the rest of the funds off to you via an Automated Clearing House (ACH) transfer to your checking account. This is your first disbursement. After this, disbursements will occur automatically every 14 days.
Disbursements usually appear in your checking account within 3-5 business days. Note that for a disbursement to take place, you must have a positive balance. Amazon fees and customer refunds, if any, can affect your balance.
How do I know I have been paid?
Your settlements can viewed in the Payments account section of your seller account at any time.
Why didn't I get paid?
There are several reasons why you might not have been paid:
- You recently began selling on Amazon.com and your first 14-day settlement period has not concluded.
- Your first settlement period has concluded but you do not have a positive account balance.
- You have not yet entered your bank account information.
- The bank account information you entered is incorrect. Contact your bank to confirm the checking account number and ACH (Automated Clearinghouse) routing number.
- You entered debit card information instead of checking account information. A checking account with an ACH routing number is required for seller disbursements.
- Your bank does not accept ACH transfers. Contact your bank to confirm that they accept ACH transfers. If they don't, provide a checking account from a bank that accepts ACH transfers.
- Your bank is outside the United States. A checking account in a US-based bank is required for seller disbursements.
- The bank account is now closed. Contact your bank to obtain the checking account number and ACH routing number for your new bank account.