Amazon wants to be the safest place to buy and sell online. Here are some things you can do to help us in that goal:
- Only accept payment through Marketplace Payments by Amazon for your orders. Transactions that are conducted outside of the Marketplace Payments by Amazon system are not protected by the Amazon.com A-to-z Guarantee.
- Ship orders only to addresses provided to you by Amazon. If you are asked to ship to a different address, cancel the order and ask the buyer to place a new order with the preferred address selected. Learn more about seller protection.
- Learn about “spoof” emails and how to report them to us immediately.
- Change your password regularly.
- Consider setting up a separate bank account for disbursements from your Marketplace Payments account.
- Amazon.com never asks you to verify sensitive information via e-mail. Submit such information only when completing an order on our website, registering for Marketplace Payments by Amazon, or contacting us directly through our online forms.
- Review the terms of our online Privacy Notice and our other Privacy & Security resources.