- Don't rely solely on "Sold, ship now" e-mails to let you know you have new orders. The Manage Orders tool in your account provides up-to-the minute views of orders.
- The Manage Orders tool gives you lots of information about orders, including buyer name or shipping address.
- If you need to refund an order, do so promptly. You can make refunds through the Manage Orders tool.
- If you have a Pro Merchant subscription, you can download Inventory Reports to help you track open listings, sold items, order fulfillment, and listings canceled by Amazon.
- Get in the habit of shipping your orders right away. You’ll have more time to resolve any problems that might arise.
Check out our Help pages for more information on managing orders.