For most sellers, A-to-z Guarantee claims and service chargebacks are a rare occurrence. However, when they do occur, be sure to take action to resolve them promptly. You may also occasionally need to issue refunds, accept a return, or cancel an order.
Here are some examples of when you may need to refund, accept returns, or cancel orders:
- You can't fulfill an order or part of an order.
- The customer doesn't receive your order.
- The customer returns an item.
- The customer files a credit card chargeback or an A-to-z Guarantee Claim.
- The customer requests you cancel an order.
- The buyer is unable to receive the order at the address provided.
It's a good idea to check your seller account daily during the holidays so you can proactively take action on any order issues.
For lots of information on returns, refunds, canceling orders, A-to-z Guarantee claims and chargebacks, see our Help pages, which are available to you 24 hours a day.