Tips for Managing Orders Effectively
To keep up with orders, use the tools in your seller account and follow these suggested best practices:
- Don't rely solely on "Sold, ship now" e-mails to let you know you have new orders. Check the Manage Orders tool in your seller account for up-to-the minute views of orders.
- Use the Manage Orders tool to find information about orders, including buyer name and shipping address.
- Keep buyers informed of any order issues.
- If you need to refund an order, do so promptly. You can make refunds through the Manage Orders tool.
- If you have a Pro Merchant subscription, you can download Inventory Reports to help you track open listings, sold items, order fulfillment, and listings cancelled by Amazon.
- Get in the habit of shipping your orders right away. You'll have more time to resolve any problems that might arise.