How will I be paid?
When your account is settled, we post a settlement report in the Reports section of your seller account and transfer your funds to your bank account using an Automated Clearing House (ACH) or electronic funds transfer. It usually takes 3-5 business days from the time that we settle your account and initiate an ACH or electronic transfer before the funds arrive in your bank account.
For a settlement to take place, you must have:
- A positive account balance. Subscription fees and customer refunds, if any, can affect your balance.
- Valid information in your seller account for a U.S. checking account or for a bank account located in the UK or a country in the Eurozone (Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Spain).
Why didn't I get paid?
Some common reasons why you might not receive a disbursement:
- Missing or invalid bank account information
- Invalid credit card information
- Negative or no account balance
For more information, search with keywords "Getting Paid" in seller Help.