Setting your business information
When you first register your seller account, you will need to provide basic information about your business. This information will help buyers remember your business, make it easier for them to contact you with questions, and build buyer trust.
You can set the following information in your seller account:
- Display Name - The business name displayed to buyers for your Amazon listings and in your seller profile.
- Customer Service E-mail - The e-mail address displayed to buyers through the Buyer-Seller Messaging Service.
- Customer Service Phone – (Optional) The telephone number displayed to buyers in your seller profile.
- Storefront Link – (Optional) The friendly URL for your storefront, for example http://www.amazon.com/shops/YourStoreName.
- Your Information & Policies – (Optional) Information about your business and policies, including business description, logo, and shipping policies.
For more information about setting up your business, search for “seller information” in seller Help.