Get Ready for the Busy Season!
The Fall back-to-school season will soon be under way, and holiday shopping is just around the corner! Be prepared for increases in orders during these busy seasons by doing some easy housekeeping chores now:
- Make sure your e-mail contact information is up-to-date.
- Confirm that e-mail from Amazon is not being filtered as spam by your e-mail program or ISP.
- Ensure the information in the Account Info section of your seller account is current, including your credit card and bank account numbers.
- Verify that your Store Settings are up-to-date and post a customer service phone number, if possible.
- Be sure to follow policy by not displaying any portion or version of your URL (e.g., .com, dot com, .net, etc.) anywhere on the Amazon Web site.
We're looking forward to a fun and profitable Fall and holiday season!