High quality listings can help make it easier for customers to find, evaluate, and purchase your products. A high quality listing will have basic information such as images, brand, and description.
You can use the Improve Listing Quality tool in Manage Inventory to identify and fix your listings that are missing information or that have invalid or poor quality information. Listing alerts are generally updated every 24 to 48 hours and are removed from the tool within a few minutes after you save your updates.
To fix your listings in Manage Inventory:
- Log in to your seller account.
- On the Inventory tab, select Manage Inventory.
- In the left navigation pane, select Improve listing quality.
Improve listing quality will appear only if you have listings to improve.
- Select a viewing option, such as All Quality Alerts or Description and Bullets.
- For the listing that you want to fix, click Actions and select an option.
Options will vary depending on the quality issue. Once you select an option, you will be taken to a new page (Edit Product Info) or a dialog box (Manage Images).
- Fix your listings as indicated.
For example, in Edit Product Info, the missing details will be highlighted. In Manage Images, the dialog box will guide you through uploading product images.
- When you’re finished resolving a listing alert, save your changes.